Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Vintage Hexagons + more Vinnies fabric

Using scraps is so rewarding especially when they are vintage. 3 out of four of these scrap hexies are vintage. I embellished them with a little embroidery and glass beads. Certainly makes a $4 top a little more exciting don't you think?


My best friend and I snuck in a little op shopping on the week end while she was visiting. I didn't find much at all but I did manage to find this fabric........I usually ALWAYS come home with fabric. A pink and green strip number for a skirt for Rosa and a beach kaftan out of the batik.

I do have plans for some boys clothes soon....promise!

1 comment:

  1. You know I love the little hex top. I can't wait to do something special with that bit of vintage I swiped from your scrap bucket. Great op finds and thanks for finding the jeans. I am wearing them today and now that they've loosened up a bit, they fit perfectly! I googled the brand and similar ones retail for 99pound. Yay.

    ReplyDelete