Sunday, December 18, 2011

Flea Market Finds

Lots of treasures found lately at the oppies and this is only half of it. My siblings and I decided last Christmas that we would only shop second hand for gifts this year and it's been so much fun, forever on the lookout for that perfect gift. 

Of course I cannot go past a few lovelies for me. These table cloths are in beautiful condition and I just love that yellow rose.


Some sweet milk glass and the most perfect little brass owls. 




Some Scandinavian style china and even a spare plate for my wall. Love this!


Two vintage Mikasa dinner plates and of course one small one for my wall.


And this perfect glass ball just made for a candle, oh so pretty.


As always linking up with Sophie, you'll just have to wait till after Christmas to see the rest.

8 comments:

  1. What fantastic finds! I love everything but especially that pink folk tablecloth!
    I think it is fantastic that so many people are choosing to gift second hand treasures. My Nan always did this for me for Christmas and I love being able to do it with friends now, so much more thought has to go into it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. omgoodness what lovely treasures you've picked up. I especially love the candle holder and the tablecloth of course-yellow roses...my fave!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh you have some lovely finds here Karlyn and I love that you are having a thrifty Christmas...such a great idea :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every single one is a winner. Love the tablecloths. A lot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great finds Karlyn. Love the rose tablecloth too, blue, yellow and grey are a beautiful colour combination. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. All your finds are so stylish! The tablecloths are very lovely and I can just see that cut glass ball sparkling and winking in candlelight.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great finds- I have exactly the same milk glass bowl, so cute isn't it? Also love that yellow daisy mikasa plate. melx

    ReplyDelete
  8. ohhhh.. gorgeous! love the milk glass and tablecloths!!

    Kel x

    ReplyDelete