Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Cushions

 A couple of cushions I made this week. I love the sunny yellow and grey birds. I  bought the fabric from here. They are stuffed with feather inserts which makes them so puffy and squishy and wont flatten like cheaper inserts.


 We are currently renovating the back of our home. We are doing it ourselves so at times it does seem to take forever but so rewarding not to mention saving $$$. It leaves me with less guilt when I want to buy beautiful fabric like this.


3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful print..they remind me of a vintage golden damask bedspread I have. With a quirky touch! Hope the renovating goes well for you...don't worry it will all be worth it in the end :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is gorgeous fabric! I'm off to check out the link. Good luck with your renovating - I think it's marvellous you're doing it yourself - so satisfying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice fabric ! two screen print HAHA

    ReplyDelete