Sunday, December 5, 2010

Flea Market Finds

I'm loving my finds this week, this gorgeous vintage floral sundress was $20 at Vinnies. It needs a little adjusting but will look perfect with a pair of thongs for summer.



Don't you love the logo on the tag?.....so corny!

And this floral fabric, it's a least 5 metres for only $5. I picked it up a few weeks ago and decided I had nothing to do with it but when it was still there this week I thought I was meant to have it.



Visit Sophie for some more Flea Market Finds.



4 comments:

  1. Very pretty dress, wow % metres. Wonder what you'll do with it?? LOVE that pic of Harv! So him:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just an awesome dress.

    You could make lots of cushions with the fabric, or a funky skirt, so many possibilities.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The fabric is lovely, and that dress. . ! That is just a gorgeous dress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are one of the best flea market and vintage shoppers I have stumbled across! Great find. BTW your parcel was posted today!! xo

    ReplyDelete